Are you thinking about moving to Mexico City, or did you recently arrive? Here are a few topics I’ve written about that you may find helpful.
What To Do If/When Your Water Gets Shut Off (not as scary as it sounds)
Who is Mija?
Mija is Lesley Téllez, a food writer and culinary guide in New York City. I spent four years in Mexico's Distrito Federal, which launched my deep love for Mexican food and culture. In 2010 I co-founded the tourism company Eat Mexico.
Be kind, ask permission!All photos on this site were taken by me, unless otherwise noted. If you'd like to use a photo, please email me.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make homemade enchilada sauce in three easy steps
- How to make a proper chile en nogada
- How to make chiles rellenos, Mexican-grandmother style
- Tostilocos: The Mexico street food nacho, Frito-pie hybrid
- Five truths about tamales
- Buttery, Mexican-style pan de elote
- A gringa in Mexico City
- How to make ponche, the traditional Mexican Christmas punch
- Guacamole de molcajete, and how to make it without fear
Get The Mija Chronicles in your inbox
Read my old posts