I would be happy to talk to you. But before you get in touch with me, you should know that...
- I do not accept pre-written, content-based advertising on this blog.
- If you'd like me to write a sponsored post on The Mija Chronicles about your product, I may be open to it, if it's a product that has to do with Mexican food, an interesting new trend in world cuisines, Mexican travel, or something similar. If it's about casinos or poker, I don't care, I'm sorry.
- I don't do link swaps of any kind.
- I don't do blog giveaways.
- I don't write about the hottest new kitchen do-dad.
- I don't write about general food & beverage trends on this blog.
- I will occasionally write cookbook reviews, usually about Mexican or Latin American cookbooks. They're often centered around a Q&A with the author.
- Please don't pitch me via blog comment.
- If you are wondering where to buy a Nixtamatic, the last time I checked, they are only sold in Mexico. I don't have any other information at this time.
Still want to talk to me? Get in touch below and I'll respond as soon as I can. Or you can email me directly at lesley [at] themijachronicles.com.