Thank you for your interest in my writing!
Here’s a list of some of my more reflective blog posts, and some that I particularly enjoyed writing.
You can also check out some of my published clips on LesleyTellez.com.
Who is Mija?
Mija is Lesley Téllez, a food writer and culinary guide in New York City. I spent four years in Mexico's Distrito Federal, which launched my deep love for Mexican food and culture. In 2010 I co-founded the tourism company Eat Mexico.
Be kind, ask permission!All photos on this site were taken by me, unless otherwise noted. If you'd like to use a photo, please email me.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to make homemade enchilada sauce in three easy steps
- How to make chiles rellenos, Mexican-grandmother style
- A gringa in Mexico City
- How to make a proper chile en nogada
- Tostilocos: The Mexico street food nacho, Frito-pie hybrid
- The glory of the Mexican breakfast
- How to take taxis in Mexico City, without getting ripped off
- A new Haitian restaurant in Mexico City
- Red taquería-style salsa
Get The Mija Chronicles in your inbox
Read my old posts